We would love to see you and your families take on our No Bake Oreo Balls! A fun take on a Valentine’s Day treat, and a great way to involve your kiddos in the kitchen.
No Bake Chocolate Valentine’s Day Balls
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
- 1 pack of chocolate sandwich cookies*
- 1 bag (11 oz) of white chocolate chips*
- 3 Tbsp of vegetable shortening*
- 1 package (8 oz) softened cream cheese
- Valentine’s Day sprinkles to decorate
*All ingredients with an asterisk contain soy!*
- Place chocolate sandwich cookies in a plastic bag and crumble.
- Pour chocolate sandwich cookies into a large mixing bowl with softened cream cheese and mix together well.
- Place cookie dough in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove dough from freezer and roll into balls. Place balls on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan stir together the white chocolate and vegetable shortening. Cook on low heat, stirring until both are completely melted.
- Line a second cookie sheet with parchment paper. Remove a few balls from the freezer at a time. Next, stick a toothpick in the center of a cookie ball and dip it in the chocolate. Shake off excess chocolate and place on cookie sheet. Immediately decorate with sprinkles.
- Repeat until each cookie ball is covered in chocolate and decorated. Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour. When chocolate is firm, store in the refrigerator in an airtight container. You can also place each ball in a cupcake liner for an added touch!