Information Technology Manager
Hours: Full-time, salaried position
Date Posted: August 25, 2021
The Illinois Soybean Association is looking for an Information Technology Manager to manage and direct the company’s information technology (IT) operations, ensuring the department provides efficient and effective technical support service.
- Leads design, development and implementation processes for the organization’s IT systems and A/V systems.
- Maintains ISA websites, Project Management Database, and Customer Relationship Management software.
- Analyzes IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs.
- Oversees security of systems, networks, and organization’s information.
- Develops and maintains relationships with external IT vendors and service providers.
- Provides technical support for meetings, virtual meetings, teleconferences, webinars, and other events as needed.
- Conducts periodic audits and due diligence checks of security protocols, evaluating systems for vulnerabilities.
- Establishes efficiency and efficacy standards, providing recommendations for ongoing improvement of IT infrastructure.
- Acquires IT equipment as needed for staff, board directors, and meeting rooms.
- Assists technology users with technical problems as needed.
- Contributes to projects where specialized knowledge is needed (including website, virtual events, etc.)
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in latest technology for IT systems and management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Drupal, Wordpress, or related software.
- Proficient in working with both Mac and Windows OS.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, management, and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of IT and practical applications to support the company’s goals.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science required.
- Network administration, security, or other relevant certifications preferred.
- At least five years of experience managing an IT department.
- Proficient and knowledgeable in development and ongoing use of wireless A/V and live webcast software/hardware.
- The position is located in Bloomington, Ill., at ISA’s home office. In-state, and some occasional out-of-state travel will be required. Some physical demands will be required, and applicants should be able to lift 50 lbs.
- This is a full-time, salaried position. Traditional work hours will apply, but occasionally there will be evening and weekend commitments.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Generous vacation and holiday package. 401(k) plan and health benefits offered to every employee.
How to Apply:
- Email cover letter and resume to Heather Atkinson at email@example.com.
Deadline to Apply: September 15, 2021