Approved December 15, 2015
Enable Illinois soybean producers to be the most knowledgeable, sustainable and profitable in the global marketplace.
Ensure Illinois soy is the highest quality, most dependable, sustainable and competitive in the global marketplace.
Ensure the future of Illinois soybean production by providing leadership to the soybean industry through commitment, perseverance and honor to achieve maximum profitability for each Illinois soybean producer.
Commitment: we are promising to:
- Achieve respect up and down the organizational leadership chain.
- Care for the professional, personal, and spiritual well-being of our colleagues.
- Show respect toward all people without regard to race, religion or gender.
- Treat each individual with human dignity.
- Be committed to positive change and constant improvement.
- Exhibit the highest degree of moral character, technical excellence, quality, and competence in what we have been called to do.
- Work together as a team to improve the quality of our work, our people, and ourselves.
Perseverance: we are promising to:
- Never give up and take the easy way out.
- Strive to fulfill the vision, mission, values and goals of the organization.
- Outcomes focused and results driven.
- Provide the leadership to make a difference.
Honor: we are promising to:
- Conduct ourselves in the highest ethical manner in all relationships.
- Deal honestly and truthfully with others.
- Make honest recommendations and respect those of others.
- Encourage new ideas and deliver the bad news, even when it is unpopular.
- Abide by an uncompromising code of integrity, taking responsibility for our actions and keeping our word.
- Fulfill or exceed our legal and ethical responsibilities in our public and personal lives 24 hours a day.
- Do what is right.
- Be mindful of the privilege to serve Illinois soybean producers.
To achieve maximum profitability and global competitive positioning for Soy from Illinois.
Targeted Result: Utilization of 600 million bushels of Illinois soybeans by 2020.
VALUE PROPOSITION FOR OUR PRODUCERS AND OUR CUSTOMERS
- Illinois soybean farmers will produce the highest quality soybean, soybean oil and soybean meal products.
- Illinois soybean farmers will implement the best management practices to maximize soybean profitability.
- Illinois soybean farmers will increase soybean production in a sustainable manner to meet global market needs.