Soy Ambassador Leadership Program
The Soy Ambassador Leadership Program, sponsored by the Illinois Soybean Association (ISA) checkoff and membership programs, is a two-year program that gives participants opportunities to gain leadership expertise, industry exposure, and a global perspective. Ambassadors will discover the challenges and opportunities facing the soybean industry by attending and engaging at key soybean events. These events include, but are not limited to:
- Illinois Soybean Association Board and Committee Meetings, and the annual Board Retreat
- American Soybean Association Meeting and the Soybean Leadership College
- United Soybean Board Meeting
- Illinois Soybean Summits
- Illinois Ag Legislative Day
- Soybean Transportation Coalition Meeting
- Farm Progress Show
- Trade Team Visits
- National Biodiesel Conference
- USA Poultry & Egg Export Council Meeting
- Soy Aquaculture Alliance Meeting
- At least one international trip to see first-hand how ISA is investing checkoff dollars outside the country.
- Applicants must reside in Illinois and commit to participating in the entire length of the two-year program.
- Applicants should have a vested interest in the soybean production industry.
- Applicants must be willing to travel internationally.
- The Soy Ambassador class is limited to a maximum of 10 participants.
- Participants must represent ISA in a professional manner.
- Applications for the next class will be accepted starting June 1, 2021.
Please email us for more information.