2016 yield challenge
is now closed
Your Mission: Break New Barriers in the 2016 Yield Challenge.
The 2016 Yield Challenge puts farmers at the controls for their mission to yield – and offers the chance to win $5,000 and other cash prizes!
Farmers have three ways to compete – the 100-Bushel Contest, the Crop District Shootout or the Side-by-Side Sponsor Plots. Better rules, more ways to win and the chance to test cutting-edge farming practices – the trifecta of yield-boosting challenges!
Students Are Welcome to Compete
The Yield Challenge provides a great opportunity for students to gain hands-on experience in innovative and effective crop production techniques. ISA encourages FFA chapters and college students, through their local clubs, to participate in the Yield Challenge. They may register in their appropriate crop district competition.
- 100-Bushel Challenge Guidelines
- 100-Bushel Harvest Form
- Side-by-Side Harvest Form
- Entry Form - all entrants must complete this form to be entered in Yield Challenge
- Grower Interest Form - completed by growers to indicate your intentions to participate
- Sponsor Interest Form - completed by sponsors to indicate intentions to participate and grower contact information
Contact Dan Davidson at (309) 533-8085 or email@example.com.
Is getting involved worth the challenge?
Hear it directly from some Yield Challenge competitors!
*(1)-$50 Gift Card. One entry per household. Winner will be selected on/near July 16th.