Emerging Leaders Sought for Soy Ambassador Program
The Soy Ambassador Leadership Program, sponsored by the Illinois Soybean Association (ISA) checkoff and membership programs, is a two-year program that gives participants opportunities to gain leadership expertise, industry exposure, and a global perspective. Ambassadors will discover the challenges and opportunities facing the soybean industry by attending and engaging at key soybean events. These events include, but are not limited to:
- Illinois Soybean Association Board and Committee Meetings, and the annual Board Retreat
- American Soybean Association Meeting and the Soybean Leadership College
- United Soybean Board Meeting
- Illinois Soybean Summits
- Illinois Ag Legislative Day
- Soybean Transportation Coalition Meeting
- Farm Progress Show
- Trade Team Visits
- National Biodiesel Conference
- USA Poultry & Egg Export Council Meeting
- Soy Aquaculture Alliance Meeting
- At least one international trip to see first-hand how ISA is investing checkoff dollars outside the country.
We are not accepting applications at this time, but we encourage you to keep the program in mind for the next class. We will open the online application process for the 2018-2019 class on June 1, 2018.